from left to right: Me, Justin, and my sister Allyson

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

home for the summer

This summer im going to be living with my mom. When i first walked in the door, Justin came up and gave me the biggest hug in the world. All week he had been telling everyone that his big sister was coming home. I feel like its the right thing to do for him to come back. I miss him more and more and ever day got harder and harder to hear about all the complications and not being there to at least try and help. Every morning when i walk into the living room, Justin is always there and as soon as he see me a smile come upon his face erasing the frown that once controlled his morning. Sorry that i haven't posted in a while! I promise ill post more regularly. Any questions you have I'd love to answer (:   

No comments:

Post a Comment